Puff pastry: 1 package
Yellow apple: 6, small (chopped or sliced)
Brown sugar: 1 Tbsp
Cinnamon: 1 tsp
Butter: 1 Tbsp (melted)
1. Cook the apples in microvawe in the highest setting for 1:30 to 2 minutes.
2. Roll up the pastry on the kitchen table and slice it into 12 even pieces.
3. Place the chopped apples in the center of each slice (about half an apple on each slice).
4. Sprinkle some cinnamon and brown sugar on top of them and cover each slice in this order.
5. Brush the melted butter on all the tarts and the edges of the slices.
6. Bake in 180 ℃ preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until they become slightly golden.
7. Serve it hot or cold, with vanilla ice cream, hot coffee milk, or hot milk.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Ground beef: 300 g
Green peas: ½ cup
Eggplant: 4 medium
Ground beef: 200g