Eggplant: 4 medium
Ground beef: 200g
Onion: 2 small
Tomato paste: 2 Tbsp
Parmesan cheese: 4 Tbsp
Tomato: 4 large (peeled and chopped)
Garlic: 2 cloves
Parsley: 2 Tbsp
Basil: 2 tsp
Lemon juice: 2 Tbsp
Lemon zest: ½ Tbsp
Oil: 2 Tbsp
Salt: 3 tsp
Black pepper: ½ tsp
Red pepper: ¼ tsp
Fresh ginger: ½ tsp
Tomato juice or Boiled water: 1 ½ cup
1. Peel the eggplants and cut a 3-4 cm deep slice in them, then fry them in 1 Tbsp of oil until they become a little soft.
2. Fry onions and garlic with the rest of the oil and put half of it aside for sauce.
3. Add the beef to the onions in the pan and keep searing them.
4. Add ginger, half of the salt, pepper, and tomato paste and keep searing them until they become a little cooked.
5. Add the parsley to the pan and cook for 5 more minutes, then put it aside.
6. Divide the fried beef into 4 even parts and fill the eggplants with them.
7. Add 1 Tbsp of parmesan on top of each eggplant.
8. Use the saved onion and garlic mix with the rest of the spices, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, tomato, and tomato juice and heat them until it starts to boil.
9. Heat the sauce for 5-10 minutes until it concentrates.
10. Place the eggplants in the sauce and cook it with closed lid for 5-10 minutes until the cheese melt.
11. Serve with fresh bread, green salad, and lemonade.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Cream cheese: 2 Tbsp
Cream: 2 Tbsp
Chocolate cake mix: 1 package (500g)
Water: 1 cup + 2 Tbsp