Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
White sugar: ½ Tbsp
Warm water: 1 cup
Olive oil: 4 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp
Flour: 2 ½ cup + 1 Tbsp
1. In a bowl, mix 2 ½ cup flour, yeast, sugar, and salt.
2. Make a well inside the ingredients and add 4 Tbsp of olive oil and water to it.
3. Mix with a dough mixer or wooden spoon until it needs kneading.
4. Knead for 2-3 minutes (until the dough is soft and smooth).
5. Grease the dough with 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
6. With 1 Tbsp of flour cover the kitchen board and put the dough over it.
7. Shape into your favorite form for pizza, doughnuts, or Italian bread.
Rolled oats: 3 cups
Barley flour: 2 cups
Turkey wings: 2
Brewed drumsticks: 2