Flour: 1 cup
Milk: ⅓ cup (warm)
Butter: 2 tbsp
Sugar: 1 Tsp
Quick yeast: 2 tbsp
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt, and quick yeast inside a bowl.
2. Make a well inside the dough and add the milk.
3. Mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon or dough mixer until it needs kneading.
4. Knead for 2-3 minutes (until it’s soft).
5. Grease the dough surface with 1 tbsp oil or butter.
6. Sprinkle a kitchen board with 1 Tsp flour and put the dough on it.
7. Slice the dough into 8-12 pieces and put them in bread or muffin mold.
8. Cover the dough with clean kitchen towel and let it rest for 20 minutes in room temprature.
9. Put them inside 200 ℃ preheated oven for 20-30 minutes (until it becomes golden).
10. Remove it from the oven and let it cool down.
11. Serve with cheese, tea, and walnut.