Yufka dough: 12 sheets (12x12 cm)
Balsamic: 3 Tbsp
Zucchini: 2 (sliced, 0.5 cm thick)
Eggplant: 2 (sliced, 0.5 cm thick)
Cheddar cheese: 100g (sliced, 0.5 cm thick)
Olive oil: 2 Tbsp
Fresh black pepper: 1 tsp (optional)
1. Brush the oil on the dough surface.
2. Put each dough sheet in a muffin mold.
3. Fill the sheets with 1 slice of eggplant, zucchini, and then cheese. Repeat it until the dough gets filled up to the mold edge.
4. Pour a little balsamic and black pepper on each one and put them in 180 ° C preheated oven for 15-20 minutes (until golden brown).
5. Serve with a cold salad, sweet balsamic, or red hot sauce.
1. Slicing the vegetable in thin layers, make them cook faster and taste better.
2. You can use 2 Tbsp of butter instead of olive oil.