Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Green peas: ½ cup
Sweet corn: ½ cup
White beans: 1 cup (cooked)
Mung bean sprout: ½ cup (optional)
Mayonnaise, simple or lemon-flavored: 2 ½ Tbsp
Italian seasoning: 1 ½ Tbsp
Salt: 2 Tbsp
Water: 1 ½ cup
1. Mix the Italian seasoning with 1 Tbsp of salt and rub it on the chickens.
2. Grill the chickens on the top rack of the oven. (10-15 minutes each side)
3. Remove chickens from the oven and let them cool.
4. In a pot, boil the water.
5. Add the rest of the salt to the pot and stir it once.
6. Add pasta, white beans, corn, and green peas to the pot and let them boil for 8 minutes.
7. Remove them from the water and pour them into a big bowl.
8. Let them cool for 5 minutes and then add the mayonnaise.
9. Gently mix the mayonnaise with the help of two spoons.
10. Chop the chickens and add them with mung bean sprouts to the dish.
11. Serve it cold, with extra mayonnaise and a piece of rye bread.
1. Pay attention to the time on the pasta package before cooking it.
2. If you like, remove the pasta 1 minute sooner than the package time so when mixing it with the mayonnaise, it’s not too smooth.
Chocolate cake mix: 1 package (500g)
Water: 1 cup + 2 Tbsp
Eggplant: 1 (peeled and diced)
Extra virgin olive oil: 1 tbsp