Chocolate cake mix: 1 package (500g)
Water: 1 cup + 2 Tbsp
1. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, oil, and water with a mixer for 3-4 minutes on medium speed and then 1-2 minutes on fast until it becomes foamy.
2. Gently add the cake mix to the bowl and continue mixing on medium speed for 2-3 more minutes.
3. With a large spoon or medium size spatula, fill ¾ of donut molds.
4. Put the mold in 180 ℃ preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until they are raised and well cooked.
5. Serve it simple or with chocolate frosting and alongside coffee or milk.
1. This doughnuts have a light texture, before removing from the mold let them cool so their texture becomes more firm and ready for removing from molds.
2. For this recipe I used a silicon mold, if you want to use Teflon or galvanized mold, be sure to grease and flour sprinkle them before using so doughnuts can be removed easily.