Potato: 4, medium
Tomato paste: 2 Tbsp
Gouda cheese, grated: 3 cups
1. Chop potatoes into small squares.
2. Fry potatoes with a little oil and let one side of them become golden.
3. Add tomato paste.
4. Mix eggs and cheese in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the mix on potatoes and cover the pan till eggs become fluffy and well cooked.
6. Sprinkle a little red paper on it and serve with fresh tomatoes.
Tip: The cheese would have enough salt for eggs, so there is no need for extra salt. But if you like, you can add a little salt before serving.