Date: ¼ cup (6-8 pitted dates)
Grated carrot: 1, ½ cup
Dried apricot (Gheysi): 2 tbsp
Yogurt: ¼ cup
Coconut butter: ¼ cup (room temperature)
Whole flour: 1, ½ cup
Rye: 2 Tbsp
Ginger powder: 1, ½ tsp
Cinnamon: 1 tsp
Nutmeg powder: ½ tsp
Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
1. In a mixer, mix date, coconut butter, dried apricots, and grated carrot.
2. Add egg, yogurt, and vanilla and mix for 2 more minutes until it's smooth.
3. Add flour, rye, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt and keep mixing.
4. Grease a cake mold (with 15-20 cm depth) with a little butter and pour the mix in it.
5. Bake the cake in 180 °C preheated oven for 30 minutes until golden.
6. Take it out of the oven and let it cool down, and then remove it from the mold.
7. Serve with vanilla ice cream or hot drink.
Tip: Before adding dried apricot, wash them with cold water and let them soak in cold or lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes (until they become soft and chewy soft).
Rolled oats: 3 cups
Barley flour: 2 cups
Whole flour: 2 cups + 1 tbsp
Rye: 2 tbsp