Egg: 1 big or 2 small
Oatmeal: ½ cup
White flour: ¾ cup
Milk: 1 cup
Sugar: ½ tbsp
Baking powder: ¼ tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Vanilla powder: 1 pinch
Lemon or orange zest powder: 1 tsp
1. Mix all the ingredients in the mixture.
2. Heat the pan and grease it with butter or oil.
3. Fill half of the small ladle with the mixture and pour it in the pan.
4. Wait until you see small bubbles on the pancakes and it’s ready to turn it to the other side.
5. Flip the pancakes so the other side becomes golden too.
6. Serve with a hot drink, cream, butter, or syrup
Walnut butter: 1, ½ cup
Pure pumpkin: ¾ to 1 cup
Rolled oats: 3 cups
Barley flour: 2 cups