Chicken breast: 200g (chopped)
White rice: ½ cup
Onion powder: ½ Tbsp
Fresh parsley: 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
Garlic: 1 clove (pure)
Salt: 2 tsp
Soy sauce: 1 Tbsp
Red pepper: ½ tsp
Ginger powder: 1 pinch
Butter: 1 Tbsp
Boiled water: 1 ½ cup
1. Heat a 30 cm pan on medium heat and toss half of the butter in it.
2. Mix chicken, garlic, parsley, 1 tsp of salt, ginger powder, and onion powder and add it to the pan.
3. Sear the chicken for 10-15 minutes until they all well cooked and a little golden brown.
4. Remove the chickens from the pan.
5. Wash the rice with cold water and with boiled water, red pepper, and the rest of the salt add it to the pan.
6. On medium heat, let it cook for 15-20 minutes with a closed lid until the rice is cooked and no water is left.
7. Stir the rice with a silicon or wooden spoon so that the sauce left from the chickens spread all over the rice.
8. Make a well in the middle of the rice and pour the soy sauce and egg inside it.
9. Start mixing them instantly and sear it for 3-4 minutes until the rice turns a little golden. Because of the rice's heat, the egg will cook too soon if not get seared immediately.
10. Serve with the chicken, soy sauce, and fried vegetables.