Yeast: 2, ¼ tsp
Milk: ¾ cup, warm
Sugar: ¼ cup
Salt: ½ tsp
Butter: ¾ tbsp, soften
Flour: 2, ½ cup
1. Mix dry ingredients (flour, yeast, sugar, and salt).
2. Heat milk and butter in the microwave for 30 seconds on the highest temperature. (Test it with your little finger, it doesn't have to burn.)
3. Stir egg.
4. Dig a hole in the dry ingredients and pour milk in it.
5. With a wooden spoon, mix it and gently add the egg.
6. Knead the mix with your hand until becomes soft and smooth.
7. Cover the dough with a clean sheet and rest it for about 45 minutes.
8. Stretch the dough on a flat surface and cut it with a donut cutter.
9. Place each donut dough in a slightly greased tray and rest them for half an hour.
10. Preheat oven on 180 °C.
11. Place donuts in the oven for 20 minutes (until golden).
12. Remove from the oven and brush butter on them.
1. If dough becomes sticky, add 1 tbsp flour each time and knead.
2. For storing dough in the freezer, don’t rest it after kneading. Make it into 2-3 pieces (for easier use) and wrap it in parchment paper and put it in a zipper bag. You can store it in the freezer for 2-3 weeks.
3. For using frozen dough, defrost it in room temperature for 1-2 hours and then stretch it on a flat surface.
Energy: 1627 calories
For 25 small donuts, each: 65 calories
All rights reversed.