Butter: 6 tbsp
Flour: 2 cups
Cinnamon: 2 tsp
Ginger: 1 tsp
Nutmeg: ½ tsp
Vanilla extract: ½ tsp
Brown sugar: ¾ cup
Baking powder: 2 tsp
Sat: ¼ tsp
Make it this way:
1. Mix sugar and butter well, until creamy.
2. Add egg, vanilla and spices to the mix and mix until smooth.
3. Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the mix and keep mixing until you have smooth dough.
4. In a tray, stretch the dough to 2-3 cm thick .
5. Bake for 25 minutes in 175 °C preheated oven.
6. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes in room temperature.
7. Slice it when it is still hot and easy too slice. (3-4 cm slices)
8. Place them in the tray from the sliced side and bake it again for 5-10 more minutes until crispy.
9. Let the biscottis cool down and serve with hot drink.
Energy: 1620 Calories (for 12-15 biscottis)