Yeast: 1 ½ tsp
Warm Water: ½ cup (for yeast)
Sugar: 1 ⅓ Tbsp
Vegetable oil: 1 Tbsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Warm water: ¾ cup (for dough)
Flour: 3 cups
Black olive: 100g (chopped)
Sausage: 2 (chopped)
Potato flour: ½ Tbsp (optional, as treatment agent)
1. In a small bowl, mix ½ cup warm water, ⅓ Tbsp of sugar, and yeast. Let it rest for 5 minutes until it’s puffy.
2. Mix flour, salt, rest of the sugar, and potato flour and make a well in the center.
3. Pour oil, yeast mixture, and ¾ cup warm water inside the flour well you made and mix them with a wooden spoon until they need kneading.
4. Knead the dough for 4-5 minutes, until it doesn't stick to the bowl walls.
5. Cover the dough with a clean kitchen towel and set it aside for 1 hour until it doubles in size.
6. Press the dough and make a hole inside it with your hands. Put olive and sausage inside the hole and then knead it for 3-4 minutes to spread them evenly inside the dough.
7. Cut the dough into 2 pieces. On a flour sprinkled kneading board, make each dough into a ball shape.
8. Place the doughs in a greased oven tray (or parchment paper). Cover it with a clean kitchen towel for another 45 minutes.
9. Put the tray inside 200 ℃ preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
10. If you like, grill the top of the bread inside the oven until they become a little golden.
11. Remove from the oven and let them cool down.
12. Serve with cream cheese, blue cheese, and extra olive.