Eggplant: 1 (peeled and diced)
Extra virgin olive oil: 1 tbsp
Cheddar cheese: 40 g
Pizza tomato sauce: 2 tbsp
Thyme: ½ tsp
Fresh black pepper: ½ tsp
Salt: ¼ tsp
Sandwich bread (Baguette or French): ½ loaf
Make it this way:
1. Mix eggplants with salt, black pepper and olive oil in a bowl.
2. Grill the eggplants in the oven for 15-20 until crispy.
3. Split the bread widthwise into two pieces and rub the pizza sauce all over it.
4. Place the grilled eggplants on top of the breads and pour the cheese and the thyme on it.
5. Grill the breads in the oven for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is golden.
6. Serve with ketchup and cold drink.
Instead of pizza sauce, you can use peeled and sliced fresh tomatoes.
Energy: 360 calories
All rights reversed.