Bell Pepper: 1, small
White Rice: ½ Cup
Black or Red Beans: ½ cup, baked
Bean juice: 1 to 2 Cup
Sesame oil: 2 tsp
Egg: 4, Boiled
1. Slice the vegetables lengthwise.
2. Cook each vegetable separately with sesame oil, until soft and slightly fried.
Tip: For adding flavor to the vegetables like eggplant, you can use 1 to 1 ratio of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
Cooking rice beans:
1. Wash the rice with cold or lukewarm water and then discard the water.
2. Add the red bean water to the rice and put the pot lid until the water boils.
3. When it started to boil, add beans and decrease the heat and let it cook slowly.
4. Set the timer for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes and all the water steamed, you should have soft and sticky rice.
Tip: You can use 1 tbsp butter or a pinch of salt to add flavor to the rice.
Filling the dishes:
1. Put the rice in the middle of the dish.
2. Put half of all the vegetables on top of the rice.
3. Peel the boiled eggs and cut in half and put it on top.
4. Serve with soy sauce or vegetable broth or chicken broth as a flavor.
Energy: 600 calories
All rights reversed.