Whole flour: 7 cups
Yeast: 4, ½ tsp
Brown sugar: ¼ cup
Vegetable oil (sunflower): ¼ cup
Warm water: 2, ¼ cups + 1/8 cup
Salt: 1, ½ tsp
Potato flour: 2 tbsp (optional)
Make it this way:
1. Mix flour, salt, half of the sugar, and potato flour in a big bowl and dig in the center.
2. Mix 2, ¼ warm water, the other half of the sugar and the yeast with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
3. Pour the sugar and yeast mix with oil into the flour mix and mix it with wooden spoon until kneading is required.
4. Knead the dough gently. If the dough is dry, add 1/8 cup warm water to it.
5. Dough must be smooth. Knead for 4-5 minutes until smooth.
6. Cover the bowl with a plastic lid and let it rest in a warm place for 1 hour, until it rise to double size.
7. Punch down the dough.
8. Cut the dough into 2 even pieces.
9. Sprinkle flour on cutting board, stretch one piece of dough into rectangle shape and roll from one side.
10. Repeat the step 9 for other half of the dough, place the dough in greased bread mold and cover it with plastic for 1 hour and let it rest.
11. Bake in 200 °C preheated oven for 30-40 minutes (until golden brown).
12. Remove it from the oven and cut it after cool down.
Energy: 3260 calories (for 2 loaf)
All rights reversed.