Butter: 100 g, cold
Milk: 1 cup, cold
Flour: 2, ½ cup
Baking Powder: 1 tbsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Sugar: 1 tsp (optional)
Make it this way:
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Dice butter and pour it into the flour.
3. Mix butter dices with flour by a mixer or your finger.
4. Add milk to the flour mix and knead slowly until well mixed (if dough is sticky, add 1 tbsp flour to the mix).
5. Sprinkle flour on cutting board and stretch the dough on it in rectangle shape.
6. Cut dough into 3 pieces and put pieces on top of each other.
7. Gently press down on top of layers with a rolling pin.
8. Cut with biscuit bread cutter or your favorite shape cutter.
9. Place on parchment paper on baking tray with 2 cm distance.
10. Bake in 200 °C preheated oven for 15-20 minutes (until golden brown).
11. Remove from the oven and let them cool down for 10-15 minutes.
1. When you are adding butter to flour, be careful to not melt butter with room heat or your hands heat.
2. If you use a lot of flour and you are worry about melting butter and warming dough, put dough in refrigerator or freezer for 10-15 minutes.
3. For freezing biscuit dough, stretch dough, cut in any size that you want, put parchment paper between each dough so it will be easy to use them later. Put them in zipper bags and slowly remove air from inside the zipper bags. Store in freezer and before using it defrost in room temperature for 20 minutes.
Energy: 1694 calories
All rights reversed.