1. Turkey wing: 4
2. Brewed saffron: ½ Cup
3. Grated Onions: 1, small
4. Melted Butter: 2 tsp
5. Salt, Pepper
Make it this way:
1. Mix the brewed saffron, onions and spices for sauce.
2. Peel the wings as far as it possible.
3. Leave the wings in the bowl and pour the flavored sauce over it. Cover it for 1 hour.
4. Put the wings in the grill for 20-30 minutes.
5. Mix the butter with 2 tbsp sauce and rub it on the wings with a brush. Repeat it again after 20 minutes. They need 1 hour and 20 minutes to be cooked.
6. Before serving you can make small slices on the wings and pour the fresh lemon juice on it.
7. Serve it with rice or mashed potatoes.
All rights reversed.