Silicon baking cups: 2
1. Put the baking cups in a 16-18 cm pot or milk boiler and fill it with water up to ⅓ of the height of the baking cups.
2. Break the eggs and add them to the cups.
3. Put the pot on medium heat until it starts to boil.
4. When you see bubbles forming everywhere, set a timer for 2 minutes.
5. After 2 minutes, close the lid and let it cook based on these times:
Note: Egg’s size and the pot thickness affect the cooking times.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Date: ¼ cup (6-8 pitted dates)
Grated carrot: 1, ½ cup
1. Gelatin: 2 tsp
2. Milk: 1 cup