Rice: 1 cup
Water: 1 cup
Salt: ¾ tsp
Butter: ½ Tbsp
1. Pour the water in the pot, close the lid, and let it boil.
2. Wash the rice with running water and pour the water out.
3. When the water boiled, add the rice, the salt, and the butter to it stir it one time so it gets mixed.
4. Close the lid and give it 18-25 minutes to cook.
Brown rice: 30-40 minutes
White rice: 18-25 minutes
Wheat: 30-40 minutes
1. For some type of rice, according to their age and their type, they might need more or less water.
2. You can add ½ Tbsp butter or sesame oil to the rice after it’s cooked to give it a better taste and smell.
Whole flour: 7 cups
Yeast: 4, ½ tsp
Rye bread: 2
Parmesan cheese: 1 slice