Oatmeal with 20 minutes cooking time on a package: 2 cups
Make it this way in a pan:
1. Roast it in a dry pan for 10-15 minutes with low flame until it becomes crispy.
Make it this way in a microwave:
1. Put it in microwave’s grill for 4 minutes, every one minute open the microwave and stir them.
2. Roast it in 720 W for 5 minutes and stir them every one minute so it doesn’t burn and become well roasted.
3. If it was necessary, roast for one more minute.
Make it this way in an oven:
1. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 ° C.
2. Roast it in an oven tray for 10-15 minutes. Stir it if it was necessary.
Oatmeal with 20 minutes of cooking time:
In the oven: 15 minutes
In microwave’s grill: 5 minutes
In a pan: 16-17 minutes
Oatmeal with 10 minutes of cooking time:
In the oven: 10 minutes
In microwave’s grill: 3-4 minutes
In a pan: 10-12 minutes