Chicken breast: 250g (chopped)
Pinto bean: 1 cup (cooked)
Mushroom: 250g (chopped)
Fried onion: 1 Tbsp
Corn: ½ cup
Shredded Mozzarella cheese: 250g
Tomato paste: 4 Tbsp
Canned tomato: ½ cup
Hot red chili pepper paste: ½ tsp
Black pepper: 1 tsp
Red pepper: ¼ tsp
Onion powder: 2 tsp
Caraway powder: ½ tsp
Thyme powder: 1 tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Olive oil: 2 Tbsp
Black pepper: ½ tsp (for chicken)
Salt: ½ tsp (for chicken)
Flatbread (tortilla, corn, pita, …): 3
Boiled water: ⅔ cup
1. Marinate chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil inside a pan and toss the chicken and fried onion inside it and sear until they are well cooked.
3. Add corn, pinto bean, potato, and hot pepper and sear for 3-5 more minutes.
4. Add tomato paste and spices. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add boiled water and mix them well until the sauce is thick. Leave it for another 5 minutes so that sauce boils a little.
6. Pick an oven dish (its size should match the size of the bread you chose) and fill the bottom with a thin layer of sauce.
7. Put the bread, ⅓ sauce, and a layer of cheese on the bottom layer. Repeat it in a way that you have sauce and cheese on the last layer.
8. Place it in a 180 ℃ preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread are soaked in sauce.
9. Serve hot, with cold lemonade.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Eggplant: 1 (peeled and diced)
Extra virgin olive oil: 1 tbsp
Ground beef: 150g