Chicken breast: 2 pieces (400-450g)
Extra virgin olive oil: ½ Tbsp
Barbecue sauce: 1 Tbsp
Dried onion powder: 1 tsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Red pepper: 1 pinch
Smokey cheese: 50g
Burger buns: 2
1. Add olive oil, barbecue sauce, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the chicken breasts and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a nonstick pan.
3. Cook each side of the chicken breasts for 7-10 minutes on medium heat until both sides become golden and the inside is cooked.
4. Remove it from the heat and place the cheese on top of the chicken and let the chicken's heat melt the cheese.
5. Put the chicken breast in the burger buns and complete your sandwiches with your favorite vegetables like kale and fresh lettuce, and serve it with a cold drink and cold salad.
Tip: For more flavored chickens, you can marinate them and keep it in the fridge for 1 to 12 hours before cooking it.