Chicken breast: 100g (marinated and cooked, chopped)
Beef burger: 80-100g (raw)
Cream: 40g (3, ½ Tbsp)
Butter: 10g (⅔ Tbsp)
Green peas: 50g (½ cup)
Boiled water: 1 cups (250 ml)
1. Heat the pan for 30-60 seconds and place the burger in it.
2. Sear the burger in the pan until it becomes golden.
3. Add the chicken breast to the pan.
4. Heat them for 3-4 minutes until the tastes mix together very well.
5. Add the pasta, the butter, the cream, and the green peas to the pan.
6. Add 1 cup of water to the mix.
7. Let the water boils, then close the lid and let it cook for 7-8 minutes.
8. If you like pasta to have a softer texture, remove the pan from the heat after 8 minutes and let it rest for 2 minutes.
9. Serve with a green salad and lemon drink.
1. Because of the spices in the burger and cooked chicken, there is no need for more, but you can add ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper and a pinch of thyme.
2. Different kinds of pasta are different in the way they absorb water. To prevent the food from becoming to dry, keep some extra boiled water in hand.
3. If the water is too much, you can cook the pasta without the lid until the water is enough.