Rye bread: 2
Parmesan cheese: 1 slice
Cooked lentil: 3 tbsp
Pumpkin pure: 2 tbsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Fresh black pepper: ½ tsp
Butter: 2 tsp, melted
Make it this way:
1. Put one slice of cheese on top of a slice of bread.
2. Cover another slice of bread with pumpkin pure.
3. Pour salt, pepper and lentil on top of pumpkin pure and put the first bread on top of it.
4. Brush a little butter on the bread and put it in oven’s grill.
5. Turn the sandwich and brush butter on the other side. Grill it for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Energy: 220 calories
All rights reversed.