Rye bread: 2
Parmesan cheese: 1 slice
Cooked lentil: 3 tbsp
Pumpkin pure: 2 tbsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Fresh black pepper: ½ tsp
Butter: 2 tsp, melted
1. Put one slice of cheese on top of a slice of bread.
2. Cover another slice of bread with pumpkin puree.
3. Pour salt, pepper, and lentil on top of pumpkin pure and put the first bread on top of it.
4. Brush a little butter on the bread and put it in the oven’s grill.
5. Turn the sandwich and brush butter on the other side. Grill it for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Energy: 220 calories