Kofta vegetables: 300-350 g
Fresh parsley and coriander: 6 tbsp, chopped
Basil: 1, ⅓ tbsp
Mint: 1, ½ tbsp
Fenugreek: 1, ½ tbsp
Tarragon: 1, ½ tbsp
Savory: 1, ⅓tbsp
Ground beef: 300 g
Tomato paste: 3 tbsp
Salt, pepper, lemon juice
1. Knead beef and vegetables with a little bit of salt and pepper. Take 1 tbsp of the mix and make it into 2-3 diameter balls with your hands.
2. Fry meatballs in a pan with a little bit of oil. Remove them from the pan and put them aside.
3. With remained oil in the pan, Fry tomato paste and add two cups of water.
4. When the sauce starts to boil, place meatballs in it and let them cook.
5. Make large slices from potatoes and fry them in oil.
6. After half an hour, add salt and lemon juice to the sauce and let it cook for 10 more minutes.
7. Add potatoes in sauce and serve it.
1. You can add fried onion to the sauce.
2. To make meatballs stick together, you can add a mixture of fresh and dry vegetables or use 2 tbsp of cornflour.