Turkey breast: 400-500 g
Soy sauce: ¾ cup
Garlic granule: 1 tsp
Red pepper: 1 pinch
Black pepper: ½ tsp
Bell pepper: 1, roasted
1. Mix soy sauce, garlic, and pepper.
2. Cut turkey to the thin slices (about 1 cm) and rest it in the sauce for half an hour.
3. Make round slice on eggplant, zucchini, and carrot and
4. Pour 2 tbsp olive oil on vegetables and wrap them foil or greased paper on them and place it in 180 °C for 20-30 minutes.
5. Grill turkeys in oven’s grill (or barbecue) for 20-30 minutes (until well cooked).
6. Serve with vegetables and brown sandwich bread.
1. While turkeys are grilling, you can brush olive oil 1 to 2 times on them.
2. If you use barbecue, reduce cooking time to 7 minutes for each side of turkey breasts.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Pumpkin: 300 g
Corn oil: 1 tbsp
1. Gelatin: 3/2 Tbsp
2. Milk: 1 cup