Frozen pizza dough: 1
Spinach: 2 cups (chopped)
Onion: 1, small (chopped)
Feta flavored cheese: 2 Tbsp
Walnut: 2 tbsp (chopped)
Olive oil: 1 Tbsp
Butter: 1 tsp
1. Remove dough from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Roll out the dough in an oven’s tray and cook it in a 200 °C oven for 5-10 minutes.
1. Heat butter and oil in a pan.
2. Sear onion in the pan until they become a little soft and golden.
3. Add spinach and fry them for 3-5 more minutes.
1. Remove the dough from the oven and spread flavored cheese pieces on top of it.
2. Cover the dough with the fried spinach and walnut. Cook in 200 °C oven for 5-10 minutes.
3. Serve hot or cold, with cold cocktails.
Note: You can use precooked pizza crust or pita bread, in that case, you can skip the pizza dough steps and after adding the topping, cook it in 180 °C preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.