/* Mediaad code */
Tilapia fish: 2
Fresh lemon: 1
Olive oil, extra virgin: 4 tbsp
Queijo Prato cheese: 50 g
Mixed vegetables: 2 cups
1. Pour lemon juice and lemon zest on fishes and rest them to get flavored.
2. Brush 2 tbsp of the oil on potatoes and wrap it in a foil. Cook for 45 minutes in 200 °C oven.
3. Remove fishes from lemon juice and pour 1 tbsp of oil, salt and black pepper on each of them.
4. Cook fishes in 200 °C oven for 20 minutes, then cook it for 10 more minutes while the grill is on so the surface becomes well roasted.
5. In a meanwhile, place vegetables in boiled water for 10 minutes. Remove from water and pour salt and pepper on it.
6. Remove potatoes from the oven and with a knife make a few slices on them. Pour cheese between slices and let it melt with potatoes heat.
7. Serve with fresh lemon juice.
Tip: To roast potatoes skin, you can put it in grill for a few minutes.