Walnut butter: 1, ½ cup
Pure pumpkin: ¾ to 1 cup
Pomegranate paste, sour: 1 cup
Pomegranate paste, sweet: 1 cup
Water: 5-6 cups, boiled
Meatball: 300-400 g
Sesame oil: 3 tbsp
(1 cup of walnut butter = 3 cups of the whole walnut)
1. Fry meatballs with sesame oil.
2. Roast walnut butter in a non-stick pan on a light flame or indirect heat slowly to smell the roasted walnut aroma, and the oil bubbles become visible.
3. Pour pumpkin puree in the butter pot (try not to mix them), and roast it with the oil that comes out of walnut butter.
4. Stir butter and pumpkin pure well and roast for 1 more minute.
5. Add one cup of water into the mix and roast for 1 extra minute.
6. Add 4 more cups of water and pomegranate paste gently and let it boil for 10 minutes with a half-open lid.
7. Close the container's lid and let it cook for 30 more minutes on a medium flame. Add 1 more cup of the boiled water if it was necessary.
8. Add meatballs and let it cook well for 30-40 more minutes.
9. Serve with rice.
1. Walnut will burn quickly on direct heat and will taste bitter, so try to use a very light flame.
2. You have to be careful about the heat after adding meatballs too because it can burn walnuts. You can stir it 1-2 times to be assured it's not happening.
3. No need for salt, pomegranate paste have enough salt.
4. You can use chopped chicken breasts instead of meatballs.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Date: ¼ cup (6-8 pitted dates)
Grated carrot: 1, ½ cup
Ladyfinger biscuits: one 250g pack
Sweetened whipped cream: 250g