Pumpkin: 300-400 g
Lentil: 1 cup
Onion: 1, big
Garlic: 1 clove
Salt: ½ tbsp
Black pepper, fresh: 1 tsp
1. Fry onion and garlic, add 2 cups of water to it, and let it boil.
2. After boiling, add lentils to the container and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
3. Chop pumpkins into small pieces and fry them a little, then add them to lentils.
4. Let them cook for half an hour
5. Add salt and pepper, serve it after 5 minutes.
Tip: You can soak lentil for 15-30 minutes in warm water in order to make cooking time shorter.