Chicken breast: 1 large, boneless
Garlic: 3 cloves (finely chopped)
Balsamic vinegar: 3 Tbsp
Gouda cheese: 6 slices
Ham: 2 slices
Parmesan cheese: 2 Tbsp
Salt: ⅓ tsp
Black pepper: 2 pinch
1. Cut chicken breast crosswise in 3 thin slices.
2. Marinate the chickens with salt, black pepper, and garlic, and then pound them with a meat mallet until they become soft.
3. Pour balsamic over then chickens and give them 15 minutes to rest.
4. On top of each slice of chicken, put a slice of gouda cheese, then a slice of ham and another gouda cheese again.
5. Press them with your hands a little, then roll them carefully. Use toothpicks or string to hold the roll together.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes in 200 °C oven.
7. Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese over them and serve with your favorite pasta.
1. Before placing the hams on the chickens compare their sizes so that it doesn't come out of the sides.
2. For better taste and color, you can brush butter over the chickens before and after cooking them.
3. You can use oven grill for 3-4 minutes to have more golden chickens.