1. Chicken fillet or chicken breast: 3 pieces
2. Tandoori spices: 2 Tbsp
3. Yogurt: 2 Tbsp
4. Red pepper: ½ tsp
5. Turmeric: ½ tsp
6. Lemon juice: 1, 1/3 Tbsp
7. Rice: 1 cup
8. Mixed vegetables (corn, carrot and peas): 1 cup
9. Butter: ½ Tbsp
Make it this way:
1. Soak rice with some salt for 45 minutes and then allow boil it by adding 2 Tbsp oil.
2. When the water ran out, pour the vegetables and cover the bowl and let it cook with rice steam. 45 minutes would be enough.
3. Mix yogurt, lemon juice and spices. Put 1 Tbsp of tandoori spices aside.
4. Leave the chickens inside the mixed ingredients for an hour.
5. Put the chicken in grill for half an hour.
6. Melt the butter and mix it with that tandoori spices you kept before, rub it on chickens and let them to cook for 15 more minutes.
7. Serve with mixed rice and lemon juice.
Tip: You can fry the chicken in a slightly oiled pan.
Note: You can use this mixt instead of tandoori spice:
1. Cumin: 1 Tbsp
2. Coriander: 1 Tbsp
3. Paprika powder: 1 Tbsp
4. Salt: ½ Tbsp
5. Chili powder: ½ Tbsp
6. Black pepper: ½ Tbsp
7. Nutmeg: a pinch
8. And garlic if you wanted
All rights reversed.