Chicken fillet: 3 pieces
Tandoori spices: 2 Tbsp
Yogurt: 2 Tbsp
Red pepper: ½ tsp
Turmeric: ½ tsp
Lemon juice: 2 Tbsp
Salt: ½ tsp
White rice: ½ cup (100g)
Mixed vegetables (corn, carrot, and peas): 1 cup
Butter: ½ Tbsp
Sesame oil: 1 Tbsp
1. Wash the rice with cold water and then fill the pot with water (3-4 cm above the rice level) and put it aside for 45 minutes.
2. Add the oil, vegetables, and 1 tsp of salt to the pot and let it boil on medium heat.
3. When all the water evaporates, close the lid and let it cook on medium heat for 20-30 minutes.
1. Put 2 tsp of tandoori spices aside for later and then mix the yogurt, lemon juice, and the rest of the spices.
2. Soak the chicken in the mixed ingredients for 1 hour to become flavorsome.
3. In a grill pan, fry each side of the fillets for 7-8 minutes.
4. Before finishing the cooking, melt the butter and mix it with the saved tandoori spice and then brush it all over the chickens to give them more taste.
5. Serve it with the vegetable rice, lemonade, and flavored yogurt.
Tip: You can fry the chickens in a greased pan with butter.