Ground beef: 200g
Onion: 1, small (finely chopped)
Tomato powder: 2 tsp
Turmeric: 2 tsp
Parsley: 1 Tbsp
Basil: 1 Tbsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Red Pepper: ½ tsp
Ginger: ½ tsp
Wheat: 1 Cup
Tomato: 1, large (chopped)
Peppermint: 1 Tbsp
Salt: 2 tsp
Pepper: 1 pinch
1. Knead the meat with the finely chopped onions for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add spices and keep kneading until all become finely mixed.
3. Divide the meat into four even parts and flat them around the skewers.
4. Place it in a cool place for about half an hour.
5. Grill each side for 5 minutes on the barbecue and add some cheddar cheese on top at the end.
1. Soak the wheat in lukewarm water for half an hour, then cook it with 3 cups of water, butter, and a little bit of salt.
2. Add chopped tomatoes and mint when water leveled with wheat.
3. Wait till the water runs out, stir the ingredients and give it 10-15 minutes more time on low heat. You can add lemon juice and thyme at the end for more flavor.
Serving: Put kebabs on top of the wheat and serve with Tabbouleh salad or flavored yogurt.
1. You can cook the kebabs in an oven or in a pan.
2. If your barbecue has direct flames, use steel skewers instead of wooden.