Pumpkin porridge: ¾ cup
All-purpose flour: ¼ cup
Brown sugar: ¾ cup
White sugar: ¾ cup
Dark chocolate powder: ¼ cup
Dark chocolate, 70%: 30g (finely chopped)
Espresso coffee powder: 2 tsp
Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
1. Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, coffee powder, and chopped dark chocolate together.
2. Add the pumpkin porridge and mix them well, and put it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, chocolate powder, salt, and baking powder, then slowly add it to the moist mixture while sifting it.
4. Keep mixing the ingredients and then pour it in a greased mold. Try to smooth the surface.
5. Bake it in a 180 ℃ preheated oven for 20 minutes.
6. Take them out of the oven and let them cool before slicing them.
7. Serve it with chocolate milk, coffee, or vanilla ice cream.
1. Brownies cooking time must be short and it should get half baked (not fully baked, but not like pudding either). If you stick a toothpick in the brownies, it shouldn’t come out clean.
3. For this recipe, a 20*30 mold is used.