Chocolate cake mix: 500g (2 Cups)
Oat: 2 Cups (200g)
Oil: 30g (2 Tbsp)
Water: 40-60g (3-4 Tbsp)
Powdered milk: 20g (3 Tbsp)
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Chocolate chips: As much as you like (optional)
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a deep bowl.
2. Make a hole in the dry mixture and add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Mix them with a mixer or a wooden spoon.
4. Preheat the oven for 5-10 minutes on 180℃.
5. Take a spoonful of the mixture with an ice cream scoop or soup spoon and place it on a greased tray with 5-7 cm distance from each side.
6. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on each scoop. (Optional)
7. Bake them in the middle rack of the oven: for moist cookies 10-20 minutes and for fully baked cookies 15-17 minutes.
8. Let it cool and serve it with milk or coffee.
1. The mixture doesn’t have to be too dry or too runny.
2. If the mix was too dry, add 1-2 Tbsp of water to it.
3. If you like the oat to be soft, use quick oat and if you like it crispy, use roasted oat. I used regular rolled oat here.