Banana cake mix: 200 g (½ package)
Dark chocolate powder: 1 Tsp (10g)
Instant coffee powder: ½ Tsp (5g)
Sesame oil: 1 Tsp
Water: ½ cup (125 ml)
Hot water: 2 Tsp
1. Mix the coffee powder in 2 Tsp hot water.
2. Add the oil, water, and eggs to the mix and mix them for 2-3 minutes with medium speed until there is foam visible on top of the mix.
3. Add cake mix and chocolate powder to the mix and mix it with medium speed for 2 minutes until well mixed.
4. Pour the mixture in the cupcake mold (¾ full) and put it in the 180 ℃ oven for 20 minutes.
5. Let it cool outside the oven and decorate it with your favorite frosting.
Tip: These ingredients are enough for 14 small cupcakes.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Pita bread: 3
Olive oil: 3 Tbsp
Yufka dough: 12 sheets (12x12 cm)
Balsamic: 3 Tbsp