Date: ½ cup (pitted)
Milk: 1 cup
Whole flour: 1 cup
Rolled oats: ¼ cup
Wheat bran: 2 Tbsp
Coconut butter: ¼ cup
Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
Cinnamon: 1 tsp
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Clove: 2 (ground)
Oily seeds mix: 2 Tbsp (optional)
1. Mix milk, date, coconut butter, rolled oats, and wheat bran in a mixer for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add egg and vanilla to the mixture and keep mixing for 2-3 more minutes.
3. Add cinnamon, flour, baking powder, salt, and delphinium and mix for another 3 minutes.
4. Grease muffin or small cake molds with a little bit of butter and fill them up to half with the mixture and sprinkle seed mix on top of them.
5. Bake for 20 minutes in 180 °C preheated oven.
6. Remove them from the oven (Make sure they are well baked with a toothpick before removing them from the oven) and let them cool down and then take them out of their molds.
7. Serve with earl grey tea, milk, or coffee.