Biscuit dough: 400 g homemade or a can
Pure pumpkin: ¾ cup
Nutella: ½ cup
Chocolate powder (no sugar): 2-3 tbsp
Make it this way:
1. On a greased or floured cutting board, stretch the dough into 1 cm thick rectangle shape.
2. Mix pumpkin pure, Nutella, and chocolate powder in a bowl.
3. Cover the dough with the mix and start rolling from one side of the dough.
4. Cut the dough with a sharp knife in your desired sizes and place them in a baking tray with 2 cm distance.
5. Bake in 180 °C preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden on top and sides.
6. Remove from the oven and let them cool down before serving.
7. Serve with cream or sugar powder and a hot drink.
1. You can brush egg yolk and milk mix on the surface for golden rolls.
2. for biscuit dough use: Classic Biscuit - Easy
Energy: 1926 calories