White flour: 1, ½ cup
Honey: ¼ cup
Butter: 60 g (room temperature)
Milk: 3 tbsp
Vanilla syrup: 1 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Baking powder: ½ tsp
Make it this way:
1. Mix butter, milk, honey, and vanilla well.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt then add it to the butter and honey mix, gently.
3. Knead the dough gently and if the dough get sticky, add 1-2 tbsp flour to the mix.
4. Stretch the dough to ½ cm thick on a flat surface and cut it with your favorite cutter.
5. Cover baking tray with parchment paper and place the biscuits on it.
6. Cook for 10-12 minutes in 180 °C oven until cooked and crispy.
7. Take the tray out of the oven and let biscuits cool down.
8. Decorate biscuits with melted chocolate or sugar powder.
Energy: 1220 calories (for 30-40 small biscuit bears)