Flour: 1 cup
Sugar: 1 cup
Sour lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Lemon zest: ½ tbsp, grated
Salt: ½ tsp
Water: 2 tbsp, cold
Make it this way:
1. Separate egg white and yolk.
2. Beat ½ of cup sugar with yolk until creamy color.
3. Add sour lemon juice, lemon zest, and cold water.
4. Beat egg white until become creamy, fluffy and slightly firm.
5. Add remaining sugar to the egg white and meanwhile mix it until well mixed.
6. Add white to the beaten yolk and mix gently to prevent the foam from losing its volume.
7. Sift flour with salt on the mix and mix it gently.
8. Grease cake mold and pour the mix in it.
9. Bake in 180 °C preheated oven for 50-60 minutes.
1. Overbeating white causes moisture loss.
2. For lighter texture you can sift flour 3-4 times before adding it to the mix.