White wheat: 1, ½ cup
Wheat bran: ¼ cup
Milk: 3 tbsp
Butter: 40 g
Coconut powder: ½ cup
Brown sugar: ¼ cup
Egg: 1, small
Vanilla syrup: 1 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Baking powder: ¼ tsp
Make it this way:
1. Pour sugar and butter in a bowl and stir until become creamy.
2. Add wheat bran and coconut powder and mix it well.
3. Add the egg to the mix and stir until become smooth.
4. Add flour, salt and baking powder to the mix, gently.
5. Mix materials until it becomes hard for the mixer to continue mixing.
6. Knead the ingredients with hand until become smooth.
7. Place dough in a plastic bag and cool it in refrigerator for half an hour.
8. Remove the dough from refrigerator and stretch it on cutting board with a help of rolling pin.
9. Cut dough with biscuit cutter and place it in a proper oven tray that covered with parchment paper.
10. Put tray in 180 °C preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
11. Remove biscuits from the oven and let it cool.
12. Serve with hot drink.
Tip: You can design biscuits with melted chocolate or royal icing.
Whole energy: 1406 calories
For 45 biscuits, each: 31 calories
All rights reversed.