White flour: 2 cups
Milk: ¾ cup
Sugar powder: 1 cup
Fresh lemon zest: 1 tsp
Baking powder: ½ tbsp
Apple: 3, peeled, sliced
Raisin and chopped walnut: ½ cup
Cinnamon: 1 ½ tbsp
Make it this way:
1. Mix eggs with the half of the sugar powder and all the lemon zest and stir it until creamy.
2. Sift flour and baking powder and add it to the eggs with the milk and stir until the mix becomes smooth.
3. Grease the cake mold and pour half of the mix in it.
4. Place chopped apples, sugar powder, raising and walnut mix, and cinnamon on top, in order.
5. Pour the other half of the mix on top and cook it in 180 °C preheated oven for 30-45 minutes.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Flour: 1, ½ cup
Sugar: ½ cup
Carrot: 3, medium
Tomato: 3, medium