Butter: 40 g (room temperature)
White sugar: ¼ cup
Coconut Powder: 2/3 Cup
Oat Flour: 1 Cup + 2 tbsp
Lemon juice, sour: 1 tbsp (fresh)
Lemon zest: 1 tsp
Vanilla syrup: 1 tsp
Baking powder: ½ tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Make it this way:
1. Mix butter and sugars well, until they become smooth.
2. Add egg, vanilla, and sour lemon juice and keep mixing.
3. Add coconut powder and mix it well.
4. Add oat flour, salt and baking powder to the ingredients and keep mixing till all become smooth.
5. Put dough in refrigerator for 40 minutes or in freezer for 20 minutes.
6. Cu the dough into small pieces and make them like round balls.
7. Put them in oven with proper distances from each other and push them with a spoon so they become a little flat.
8. Bake in preheated oven with 170 °C for 10-15 minutes.
9. Remove them from oven and let them cool.
10. Serve it with hot drink or cold lemonade.
When removing from oven, cookies are still soft and fragile. Let them getting a little bit cold before moving them.
For 20 small cookies, there is 70 calories per cookie.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Toast bread: 2
Cream cheese: 15g
Frozen pizza dough: 1
Spinach: 2 cups (chopped)