1. Gelatin: 3/2 Tbsp
2. Milk: 1 cup
3. Semi-sweet chocolate: 75g
4. Mascarpone cheese: 300g
5. Cream: 200g
6. Brown sugar: 1 Tbsp
Make it this way:
1. Mix the gelatin with 1/3 cup water and smooth the mix by bain-marie method.
2. Heat the milk and sugar slowly.
3. Add cheese and then cream, stir. Don’t let it boil.
4. Add the chocolate to the mixture.
5. Remove the mix from oven and stir until chocolate get mixed well by its own heat.
6. Add the gelatin and keep mixing.
7. Pour in a dish and put it in refrigerator for 0.5-1 hours.
8. Decorate with cream foam before serving.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Chicken breast: 200g (chopped)
White rice: ½ cup
Chicken breast: 1 large, boneless
Garlic: 3 cloves (finely chopped)