Melted butter or oil: ⅔ cup
Sugar: ¾ cup
Vanilla: 1 pinch
Orange or lemon peel: 1 tsp
Sifted white flour: 2 cups
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Milk: 8 tsp
1. Beat butter and sugar until it gets smooth.
2. Add the eggs and stir until they become light and puffy.
3. Add the vanilla and orange peel.
4. Sift dry ingredients and add the milk. Mix them slowly with hand.
5. Expand the dough to a 3-4 mm thick sheet on a flat greasy or floured surface and shape them using a shaped cutter.
6. Put it in 190 Celsius oven for 12 minutes.
7. You can sprinkle sugar over the biscuits when they are still hot.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Ground beef: 150g
Silicon baking cups: 2