Toast bread: 2
Cream cheese: 15g
Apple: 1, small (peeled, diced)
Honey: ½ tsp
Cinnamon: 1 pinch
1. Cook apples in microwave for 90 seconds until it’s soft.
2. Spread the cream cheese on one of the toasts and put the apple on top of it.
3. pour honey and cinnamon on apples and put the other piece of the bread on top.
4. Heat the butter in a pan.
5. Put the sandwich in the pan and let it fry. After one side is golden brown, flip the sandwich and let the other side become golden too.
6. Serve with coffee, honey, and cream.