Oat flour: 120g
Rolled oats: ½ cup
Sugar: 1 ½ Tbsp
Milk: 1 ¼ cup
Wheat bran: 1 Tbsp
Salt: ¼ tsp
Baking powder: ½ Tbsp
Vanilla extract: 1 ½ tsp
Raisin: ¼ cup
1. Mix milk, egg, vanilla, and sugar well.
2. Add oat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, wheat bran, and after mixing them good, cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
3. The next morning, add ¼ cup milk and mix it well. The batter should be thick.
4. Coat a medium pan with melted butter and put it on medium heat.
5. With a small ladle pour the mixture into the pan.
6. Put raisin on the pancakes and wait for 2-3 minutes until one side is golden brown.
7. Flip the pancakes and let them cook for 1-2 minutes until the other side is golden too.
8. Serve it hot, with butter and syrup.
Eggplant: 1 (peeled and diced)
Extra virgin olive oil: 1 tbsp
Turkey breast: 400-500 g
Soy sauce: ¾ cup