Cream cheese: 2 Tbsp
Cream: 2 Tbsp
Sweetened cocoa powder: 2 Tbsp
Toast bread: 4
Milk: ½ cup
Vanilla powder: 1 pinch
Powdered sugar: ½ Tbsp
Butter: 1 tsp
1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, cream, and cocoa powder.
2. Divide the mixture into two and spread each half on one slice of bread.
3. Put another toast on top of each bread so you have two completed sandwiches.
4. In a soup dish or a bowl, mix milk, sugar, vanilla, and egg.
5. Soak each side of the sandwiches in the milk mixture for 30-60 seconds.
6. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a pan.
7. Fry each side of the sandwiches for 3 minutes (until they become golden brown) on medium heat.
8. Serve it hot, with coffee, chocolate cream, or cream.
Tip: You can keep the sandwiches from step 3 in the refrigerator overnight and continue from step 4 in the morning.